Located in the heart of Downtown Matthews;
148-D East Charles St., Matthews, NC 28105
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Tuesday: 8:00 am – 2:00pm
- Wednesday: 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Thursday: 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Friday: 8:30am – 3:30pm
In-Network Provider for:
Aetna, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Cigna Healthcare, Coventry National Network, First Health Network, GHI, Great-West Healthcare, HealthCare Savings, Humana Health Care, Kanawha HealthCare Solutions, MedCost, Medicare**”’, MultiPlan, PHCS, UNI-CARE, United Healthcare & WellPath.
*Some insurance coverage requires primary care referral (please contact our office).
**We do not participate with Blue Medicare HMO or BCBSNC Medicare Advantage and cannot see new patients with these plans.
”’Medicare patients are responsible for charges beyond manipulation.
Don’t Wait, We Offer:
- Affordable Cash Fees and Wellness Plans
- Evening/After Work Appointments on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Call to Schedule Today!
Missed Appointment Policy:
In an effort to provide high-quality care and out of consideration for patients who would like to present for care when appointment availability may be limited, we have revised our policy for appointments missed without notice. A scheduled appointment is a commitment of time between you and our practice. We reserve the time just for you. We ask when you schedule an appointment that you make every effort to respect that commitment. We understand that personal emergencies sometimes occur, and we always take that into consideration when receiving late cancellations.
As a patient or guardian for a patient receiving services from Matthews Chiropractic Center. Patients understand and agree to:
- Cancel appointments 24 hours prior to an appointment you can not make.
- Missed appointment without 24 hours notice the following charges will occur:
- Initial missed appointment will not incur a charge.
- Second missed appointment will bring a $20 charge. (Paid prior to your next appointment or added to personal injury lien)
- Third and any additional missed appointment incur a $25 charge. (Paid prior to your next appointment or added to lien account)
Appointments missed due to illness, adverse weather conditions or other conditions that reasonably prohibit timely canceling an appointment will not be considered missed appointments. Rules will re-start on the first day of each year.